|Click Here to 'like' us on Facebook|
|The Best Virus Protection:|
|Kaspersky - Click Here|
|North Hawaii News||West Hawaii Today|
|Hawaii Tribune Herald|
|New York Times|
|Los Angeles Times|
|Search / Reference|
|Reverse Phone Lookup|
|Library of Congress|
|Business and Finance|
|The Motley Fool|
Hawaii News Feeds
- Uzbekistan's longtime ruler Islam Karimov hospitalized
- Serbia, Bosnian Serbs hold joint anti-terrorism drill
- German economy minister says EU-US trade talks have failed
- In flooded Louisiana city, even modest recovery raises hope
- Italy investigates quake buildings, checking for code fraud
- English highway closed for 2nd day over collapsed bridge
- Gender inequality costs sub-Saharan Africa $95 billion: UN
- UK leader May, Cabinet to chart EU exit at Chequers retreat
- Forecast: More passing showers, breezy trades
- Hokulea departs New Jersey for Great Lakes, Canada
- Pearl City woman, 95, wrongfully evicted from her own home
- New Playground at Star of the Sea School
Falcon Computers Keeps you up-to-date.
A word about a phishing scam and some nasty Malware/Adware.
We have also been hearing about a telephone scam that is targeting computer users. If you get a phone call from someone claiming to be from or affiliated with Microsoft or any other company claiming to know that your computer is having problems, THIS IS A SCAM !!!. No one gets sent information from your computer unless you choose to do that yourself. Please hang up immediately or inform them that you do not have a computer. They will try to get you to look at your event viewer to prove that your machine is not functioning properly, then when they have you hooked, they will direct you to a web page that may infect your machine and they will try to get some money from you to fix the issue. None of this is true. If you have been a victim of this scam, please give us a call so we can advise you of what is necessary in order to keep your machine safe.
Also we have been seeing a lot of machines infected with Malware/Adware that looks like either an FBI message or a Homeland Security message. The message may take a picture of you with your webcam if you are on a laptop, and threatens that if you do not pay up some cash, then you will be prosecuted for all kinds of bad stuff. Please be aware that this is a scam and is not real. The FBI does not demand cash from you or Homeland Security or any such organization. This is an infection, and you should give us a call right away so we can fix it for you.
Keep running your Malware bytes once a month and you should not have a problem.
|World Travel Guide|
|Track a Flight|
|Country Phone Codes|
|PC Magazine||PC Gamer Magazine||Maximum PC Magazine|
|Listen to Music|